How to use BPI BanKO with Dragonpay
香蕉视频成人版BPI BanKO customers can now pay for purchases from Dragonpay merchants via their Globe mobile phone and BPI BanKO account.
- Dial *118*1# for cellphone to access BanKO menu.
- Select 5 for PAY BILLS.
- Select 9 for TYPE BILLER CODE.
- Type the exact amount due.
- Type DRAGONPAY as the BILLER CODE.
- Type the 10-digit Subscriber Account No indicated in your payment instruction sent to your email.
- Type your 4-digit MPIN.
* You will receive a text confirmation if your PayBills transaction is successful.
Additional Frequently Asked Questions on BanKO:
1. Do I need to enroll to any of the billers mentioned above before I can pay my bill via BanKO?
No need, but you can only pay from the billers that are affiliated with BanKO like DRAGONPAY.
2. Do I need to have a BanKO account when I pay bills?
香蕉视频成人版Yes, you need to register and apply for a BanKO account in order to pay your bills through your mobile phone. Dragonpay is not yet currently available for bills payment over-the-counter at BanKO partner outlets.
3. Do I need to have a Globe Postpaid/prepaid to pay my bills
Yes, you need to be a Globe/TM Postpaid/Prepaid subscriber to be a BanKO accountholder and be able to pay your bills through mobile or internet.
However, if you are paying over-the-counter through selected partner outlets, you can still pay your bills even without a Globe/TM account.
4. Who can I call if I have problems with my payment?
For BanKO account debiting concerns, you may call 2882, but for billing concerns, you may contact Dragonpay Support.
5. What is BPI Globe BanKO? How is this different from BPI?
香蕉视频成人版BPI Globe BanKO is the country’s first mobile-based savings bank. Its mission to provide a bank account for all Filipinos, especially the unbanked. It is an affiliate company of BPI and a joint venture with Globe Telecom and Ayala Corporation.
香蕉视频成人版Through BanKO, customers can perform bank transactions including balance inquiry, cash out, send money, pay bills, etc. using only the mobile phone. One can apply for an account, cash in and cash out at neighborhood BanKO partner outlets.
6. How does one apply for a BanKO account?
Just visit the nearest neighborhood BanKO partner outlet (BPO) bringing the following requirements:
- Globe or TM SIM card
- Valid ID like SSS, Pag-Ibig, company ID, school ID or barangay certification
- P100 (P50 as initial deposit at P50 for the ATM card)
香蕉视频成人版Fill out the application form and submit the requirements to the outlet personnel.
Register to BanKO through the mobile phone. You will also receive your ATM card, which should be linked to the BanKO mobile account.
7. I’d like to apply for a BanKO Account, where can I find BanKO partner outlets?
香蕉视频成人版You may visit and check on the Locator link to see the addresses of our partner outlets in your location.